EXEMESTANE 25 MG
Category: Aromatase Inhibitor; Antiestrogen
Package: 50 pills (25 mg/pill)
Purpose: Lower Estrogen Levels
Exeplex, manufactured by Axiolabs, is a medication containing Exemestane 25 mg. It belongs to the class of aromatase inhibitors, specifically designed to treat hormone receptor-positive breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
Each Exeplex tablet contains Exemestane 25 mg.
Exeplex is formulated as oral tablets, ensuring convenient and precise dosing.
PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP AND ATC CODE
Pharmaceutical group: Antineoplastic agents, ATC code: L02BG06 - Exemestane.
Exeplex acts by irreversibly binding to the aromatase enzyme, inhibiting the conversion of androgens to estrogens. This leads to a reduction in estrogen levels, which is beneficial in hormone-sensitive breast cancer.
- Chemical name: (8R,9S,10R,13S,14S)-10,13-dimethyl-6-methylidene-7,8,9,11,12,14,15,16-octahydrocyclopenta[a]phenanthrene-3,17-dione
- Chemical formula: C20H24O2
- Percentage of anabolic activity: Not a steroid
- Percentage of androgenic activity: Not a steroid
- Active half life: Approximately 24 hours
- Recommended dosage: 25 mg per day for breast cancer; may vary in other applications
- Acne: Not reported
- Bloating (water retention): Not reported
- HBR: Low
- Hepatic toxicity: Rare
- Aromatization: Inhibits aromatase, reducing estrogen conversion
Exeplex is indicated for the adjuvant treatment of postmenopausal women with estrogen receptor-positive early breast cancer following two to three years of tamoxifen and is also used for the treatment of advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
DOSES AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
The typical dosage of Exeplex is one 25 mg tablet once a day, preferably after a meal.
- Exeplex is primarily used as part of breast cancer treatment, and its solo cycles are prescribed by healthcare professionals. A standard dosage might be 25 mg once a day.
- Exeplex 25 mg per day + Arimiplex (Anastrozole) 1 mg per day for a 12-week cutting cycle.
- Exeplex is not typically used in bulking cycles, as its primary application is in breast cancer treatment.
POST CYCLE THERAPY
Exeplex is not commonly used in post-cycle therapy for bodybuilding, as its role is specific to breast cancer treatment.
Common side effects may include hot flashes, fatigue, and joint pain. Serious side effects may include osteoporosis and increased risk of fractures.
Exeplex is contraindicated in pregnant or breastfeeding women, individuals with severe hepatic impairment, and those with known hypersensitivity to Exemestane.
In case of overdose, symptomatic and supportive measures are recommended. Consult a healthcare professional if overdose is suspected.
WARNINGS AND SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
Exeplex may cause a reduction in bone mineral density; regular monitoring and appropriate interventions are advised.
INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER DRUGS
Exeplex may interact with medications that induce or inhibit cytochrome P450 enzymes. Inform healthcare providers about all medications being taken.
25 mg per tablet, 50 tablets in sachet.
Store Exeplex in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Exeplex is often available only by prescription and is subject to legal regulations. Its use for non-medical purposes may be subject to legal restrictions depending on the country or region.
DATE OF LAST TEXT CHECKS
NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE MANUFACTURER
- Exemestane Wiki, wikipedia.org
- Exemestane: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Warnings, drugs.com
- Exemestane Oral: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, webmd.com.
Please log in to write Exeplex review.